Sunday, January 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me


Thirty eight years ago today my mother gave me a gift that I can never repay her for... life! I want to thank every mother who chooses life. Abortion is not a choice.
Thirty eight years ago today I made my arrival known during a sleet and freezing rain storm. My brother and sister will contend that I was favored and spoiled because I was the youngest. No. No. I was favored because I was the cutest and the smartest! All kidding aside... I want to thank my parents for their sacrifice to raise me in a good home. They taught me two lessons that I have never forgotten. First, learn to think for yourself. Second, always stand up for what you believe.
I love you both and I thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Keever said...

I didn't realize that your brother was that much older than you are. He looks like a teenager in this picture. He must be 12 or 13 years older than you. It was nice to meet your sister this Christmas. I look forward to meeting Wally and your father whenever that happens. :-)

I hope you had a great birthday. See you tomorrow. The teens are excited about Wednesday. I don't usually tell them when your coming to preach for us, but this time I did so they are looking forward to it. :-)

Dr. Keever DAB

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home